Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Maths Reflection T2W7

IALT: improve on my multiplication
Today for maths we had parents come in to check what we were doing and how we learn, we started off by getting into groups and in my group was Gary, Siale, Sifa and Timeus. The things we first had were cards and we thought about a bunch of games like graveyard and president but out of all of them we chose Mohe Uli. 

Playing this I felt very happy because it was a fun and competitive game, when you lose you are the Mohe Uli and the two losers were Timeus and Gary but Sifa cheated so he also lost. We changed the game and it was a pretty boring game, it was rolling two dice and multiplying them, I thought it was gonna be boring but it was actually fun because it was a fun and fast game. 

We played other games and about 5 parents came to our class and unfortunately my mum was not one of them. Overall I felt very good about this experience because we could have parent see how we really work in the class. Hopefully you enjoyed my reflection about this class experience and please leave a comment, much love.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment