Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection: T2W8

Image result for golden child basketball gameWALT: show teamwork while playing basketball at Kiwi Sport.
In this session of Kiwi Sport we just played games and the games that we played were Golden Child and Numbers. We started and I had to leave to go to the office and when I came back their was some confusion because Siale told me I was in his team but I was actually in Gary's team, this was during Golden Child and our team won. It was neck and neck and in the end our team came out with the win. I was happy because we won and my team was with some people that I don't usually talk to and in the end our teamwork earn us the win.

Unfortunately we couldn't keep up the streak and were beaten in Numbers, the way to play numbers is you split a group of people and they line up on the side line by the half court line, then the coach/teacher calls a number and they have to run in that number to the goal and then get the ball at half court. This game was stressful because my team was not spreading out and the mvps of my team would have had to have been Gary, Tevita and George. This session was a fun one and it was also the last one and because it is i'm very sad because throughout this experience I have learn to love basketball and can't wait to play eve more in the future.

Please leave a comment if you too love basketball and thank you so much for reading this blogpost, much love to you all.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment