Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Technology Reflection:T2W8

In session of technology I was very efficient after I got a talk from the teacher. I just started making my first project which is a bull and I struggle at first but with the help of my friends I managed to finish and go on to my next project. I chose a bull because I think it looked cool and because my favourite team in nba used to be chicago bulls.



When I finished my first 3D concept I was very proud because I made it myself and with some help from my friends. During this moment we had visitors from Whakatane and they went around and asked some questions about blogging and how we use our netbooks and one of the men gave us his email so he can see our blogs. My next project was a shield and it was pretty easy to do now that I knew the measurements.

We packed up and left to the bus and on the way back we sang some songs. Thank you for reading my reflection about technology and please leave a comment, much love to you all.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment