Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Different Types of Clock

WALT: learn new thing with our experiences at technology
In this DLO we had to add photos about different clocks, at first it was boring
but while looking at all of the clock I discovered new and amazing clock like the
ones in this DLO. Researching I felt very exited and enthusiastic about clocks and
when Miss Ferguson said we were doing clock I wasn't happy but now I am exited 
to make them.

The types of clocks I found were ballon clock, pedestal clock, slave clock and even 
more. I also got idea from others and we are currently making clocks and I can't wait 
to show it off to all my family and friends. Anyways thank you for reading this reflection
about clocks, please leave a comment if you learnt something new about clocks today
and much love to you all. 
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment