Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Integrity Poster

IALT: remember to use integrity in and outside of the classroom
This is a poster with a quote about integrity and I was told from my teacher to
do this. It took about 45 minutes to do because I was stuck but I got help from my good friend
Aumau, the photos he put in I deleted because the teacher said it was blocking the
words. If you didn't see the quote reads "Doing what you say you are going to do when you say 
you are going to do it. Not just for everyone else but for yourself too!". 

I'm proud of my
poster because it was original and it's eye catching to me, we learn't about integrity in Kiwi Can
and it inspired this poster to be made. My teacher also approved of it so it's going to be stapled out side the class for everyone to see. Please leave a comment if you found this helpful and I
hope by reading this you have gotten some moderation for what ever you do day to day.
Much Love to you all.
Metui



1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment