Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Technology Reflection: T2W7

This session of technology was alright I guess because it was quite boring just sitting down and drawing, I was finished with my concept ideas so Miss Ferguson gave me some cardboard and told me what to do. My final design I chose was a bull and once I finished it I gave it to some friends to trace like my friend Kiko and Kauri, when I traced my other it wasn't perfect but Miss said that it's okay. I was feeling proud at that moment because it looked great and I help my friends and once finished cutting them out we had to cut a square for the clock base and then make a small thing out of the cardboard to make our project look 3D like in the photo. The lesson finished and we left back to the bus and headed back to school. Overall I was proud of this lesson because I made a lot of progress along with some other boys and girls. Thank you for reading this reflection about my experience at technology, please leave a comment and much love to you all.










Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment