Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

My Writing Test

Image result for writing png
IALT: use academic language in my writing.
Before the writing test we went over the basics of an explanation text. Scrolling down to start of the test I was getting more and more nervous and once I got there I stopped. I thought about how I wanted to start for a good 5 minutes, the subject was about friends and how to be a good friend. Here is a sneak peak... A true friend is someone who can hear when you're quiet. 
The most challenging part of this test for me was the fact that I couldn't think of a way to start because I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to finish but in the end I was able to get there. I feel that I gave the test my all and I thank Ms Komor for the things she has taught me. She is truly one of the greatest teachers ever. Thank you all for reading this blogpost of mine about my writing test. Much Love to you all. Metui.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Metui,
Great job on your reflection for your readers to know information about our test that we took.I really like the way you have written down what you have founded challenging in doing the writing test.
-Great Job.

Post a Comment