Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Kiwi Sport T4W6: Shot Put!

Image result for run jump throw
WALT: Put the shot put instead of throwing      

Today for Kiwi Sport we practiced shot put. However for our warmup we played dodgeball and at the beginning it was  a slow game but before I knew it we won. Going into shot put we put ourselves in groups of threes and I was with Matthew and Sene, all we done was practice shot put and played around after that and in my opinion that was the fun part of this whole lesson. 

The challenging part of this lesson to me was getting the throwing the shot put as far as the other boys because when they threw their shot puts I was speechless. This lesson of shot put was alright in my opinion. Thank you for reading my reflection about room 9's shot out lesson. Feel free to leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment