Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Weekend Reflection:T2W6 Part 1

Image result for marist rugby clubIALT: reflect on past activities in a reflection type of way
Saturday morning I had to chose between two teams and at first I choses to go to my original team but as soon at I got to one of my team mates houses I found that they had already gone. I was sad at first so then I just walked home and I logged into my phone. I got a text from my cousin saying to go to his house so I could go with them to their rugby game. Once I got to his house I knocked on the door and went inside.

It took a while for the couch to come but when we were waiting my favourite part was playing basketball because I keep winning with my 3 pointers. The ride to Ponsonby took a while but when we got there we warmed up and before I knew it the game started. I was nervous at first because they also had big players but with the encouragement of my good friend Toni I played with pride.

Unfortunately we lost but at least I scored a try. After the game we were just calling out to these girl and I even chased after their car onto the road. Back when we went back to Tevita house we had a BB and after that we went to school and played basketball with some people and then I went home and watched Mulan.

Thank you so much for reading this blogpost of my Saturday. Much love to you all.
Metui

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done metui keep up your best things you achieve

Anonymous said...

WOW Metui,
I love the way you describe your weekend so you can have your readers know what you did.Great job on that and I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Post a Comment