Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

KiwiSport Reflection: T2W7

Image result for hip hopWALT: count and stay in beat the with song.
This session of Kiwisport we got into our groups and we started to do our choreography. In my group was Alo and Helen, when we started we had some to think about what to do but in the end we got it down. Our dance was routine had...
- Whip
- Hit the Folks
- Janet Jackson
- C walk to the side
- Grape vine
and to finish off we done the dab. I was really proud of my group because the people in it were people I don't usually talk to and in this session we bonded with each other. I was also very surprised at some people because when we all went up to dance they had some real good skill like Timeus, Vuni and Sene.

Thank you so ,much for reading this blogpost about my Hip Hop experience. If you enjoyed reading this reflection please leave a comment. Much love to you all.
Metui

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup metui this great work about kiwi sport and it looked like you had a very good time there so keep up the amazing work

Post a Comment