Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Potato Salad

Yesterday at technolgy room 9 and ten went to technology and the cooking group which i'm in me and Kenneth made potato salad the ingredients were,(Ingredients) 2 eggs 1 red onion - Oil - 1 carrot - 4 pieces of ham - 3 potatoes - Mayonnaise - Sausages Materials we used - Colander - Tongs - 1 big bowl - Dicer - Plates - Forks - Spoon,It very nice and yummy to eat I forgot to write down how to make it but I got photos,Next week we are going to make cookies which I am looking forward to making with my friends and learning more about cooking.What I found challenging was slicing and dicing the red onion because my eyes got watery and It looks like I was crying and the good thing I liked was eating the salad at the end. Feel free to leave a comment.
Metui

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoza,
Hey Tui,Nice I could just it all of it.

NICELY DONE

Anonymous said...

WOW Metui,
Great job on your reflection about technology hope you had enjoyed making your food with your parnter.Great Job Metui!

Post a Comment