Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Amphibian Research


WALT: research about something to get a good idea about it.
Today Me,Vuni and our buddy from Room 3 Xyrus were researching about
what and amphibian is? and the amphibian we chose was the eel. My buddy
had a pretty good idea on what an amphibian was and what an Eel was. This
thing I found challenging was when our buddy was talking about something else
when me and Vuni were trying to concentrate but other then that he was perfect.
Please leave some feedback and feedforward for me in the comments, and much
love to you all.
Metui

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Metui,
Sorry I've been slacking on your blog!
I loved the way you were determined to find out what an amphibian was! How long did it take for you to discover what the creature was?

Post a Comment