Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology Reflection:T1W4

WALT: reflect on something that we have done with in depth thinking.                                       Today was my first day in Ms Ferguson's class. I was excited and sad because I was leaving the best class and going on to a new one. We logged into our netbooks and were showed what we were supposed to be doing and it was kind of boring. We all got distracted by making a avatar and therefore I didn't get that much on to my work. While Ms was cracking jokes to herself I felt sleepy from yesterday because my legs were giving up on me and my eyes slowly closing. The lesson was almost finished and we packed up early because we needed our project from our last class Hard Work Materials. As you can see it is a box and even though most of my group made a box I am still proud of my work. My time at tech was a good one today and I look forward to working with Ms Ferguson in the future and see what she planning for us to make. Thank You for reading, please leave a comment if you have any feedback and feedforward for me to use in the future and good bye.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

1 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

I can relate to your experience. It can be sad to leave a great group even though you are excited for what the new group can bring. I'm sure you will make the best of it. You can do great things when you put your mind to it!
What do you think you will use your box for?

Post a Comment