Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Kiwi Sport: T2W3

WALT: learn skills and practise them to get better
Basketball:
Today for our basketball lesson with coach Peter and Hyrum we focused on our passing. Chest pass, bounce pass and overhead pass were the three that we practice. We don 2 special drills/games to work on them and they were called Miami drills and Ball tag, out of the two the ball tag would have to be my favorite because it was fast, fun and funny.

My highlight of the session would have to be when all the boys teamed up at ball tag and then got all the girls out. Miami drills were fun and the way to do it is for your team to line up in a zig zag and one player has two run in between and pass it around and then when at the end you shoot for a lay up.

In this session I felt confident because passing was something that I am good at in playing and lay ups are another. The most challenge thing for me was when were playing Ball tag because they always cornered me and it was hard to escape.


0 comments:

Post a Comment