Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Ancestry Poem: Who am I?

WALT:
This is my ancestry poem and it took me 3 weeks to plan and create it. The last paragraph took some time because I had to really think about it but it was worth the wait, I was inspired by the past student of Tamaki and with the help of their poems I came up with this lit poem. I encourage you to make a ancestry poem because during the making of this poem it has really helped me think about how my ancestor made decisions to get me here. Thank you for reading my poem, hope you enjoyed. Much love to you all. Metui

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Metui,
great Job on your poem I love the way you wrote some information about you,your culture and your family and also your ancestors.Great information for your readers to know more better about you in looking and reading this poem you have written.Great Job Metui hope to see more of your poem!

Anonymous said...

Sup Metui this is such a great poem i like about you talk about yourself and your family keep it up

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment