Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Oreo Milkshake

Mmmmmm...Oreo Milkshake. Our first lesson with Mrs Tuipulotu we made delicious Oreo Milkshakes, the ingredients we used were...
Oreos
Milk
Chocolate Sauce
Whip cream
It sounds simple but it tastes amazing. Since it was our first lesson, we were told to get into groups and I paired myself with Gary. The equipment we used was...
A blender
Cup and Straw
When we finished blending the Oreos, I wanted to chug the whole Milkshake but Ms Tuipulotu came out with Whip Cream and Chocolate sauce and made it a whole lot better. After we took the photo we started chugging the Milkshake and it was amazing.  We headed to the bus and shared our drinks and came back to school. This photo on the right is a photo of me and my buddy's Milkshakes. Feel free to leave a comment, thank you for reading. Much love.

Metui

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Metui,
Great Job on your reflection about making Oreo Milkshake.I like the way you put some information for your readers or people to know what you did at technology.

Post a Comment