Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Technology Reflection:T1W5

Image result for wood boxWALT: measure the wood to begin our project.
In this session I was feeling sad because my hard work had gone missing. I waited until Mr. Grundy would come to me and then I got a new paper and then I drew my final project. My final project is a box, you can hide a lot of thing but i'm going to paint a house over it to make it look cool. At first I felt confused when I was measuring the wood but then my good friend Sene came along and helped me finish so when next session I can come back and get ready to saw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how how you told us about what was wrong, when you said that you got confused when you were measuring your wood I said to myself that was confusing but when you said you are going to paint your box and make it look and a house I got confused.

Unknown said...

Ki ora Metui,
I liked how you explained to us how you unfortunately
lost your desired piece of work.I am glad that you could start over again and make another box.Here's some advice, if you want Mrs Grant to view your writing then make sure that you label the writing with Te Taio o Tamaki! Hopefully this helps Mrs Grant view your writing more!

Alicia:)

Post a Comment