Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Cybersmarts: Reuse and attribute an image


WALT use images online legally
In this DLO I have learnt a lot of things like how to use images legally and find
out what kind of licence type it has, the author/photographer and what this name of
the image is. One of the things I found challenging was finding the licence type
but with the help of my friend I knew where to look for it and where to find it.
I this presentation I took four photos and the name of those were Male lion on Rock,
African Elephant, Lamborghini Reventon and Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Black and
Yellow. Overall this was a fun activity and if you are reading this thank you, please
leave a comment. Much love
Metui

1 comments:

Mrs Shearing said...

Great work Metui. You have managed to attribute your four images correctly. I like that you have explained why you need to this - "to use images legally". It is good that you can go to your friends for help when you need it.

Post a Comment