Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

CyberSmarts:Digital Dig


WALT learn shortcuts to make our learning easier
In this DLO me and my very good friend Gary had explained the shortcuts you
need to help make work a lot easier. Some of the shortcuts I found challenging
we the things that I didn't know like ctrl shift qq and ctrl shift alt ? which bring up all
the shortcuts. In the process of this we have a lot of new things and the thing that
I liked about it was that we whizzed through it because we knew most of the shortcuts
and I didn't like it when we kept getting interrupted with videos by Mrs Shearing.
BY reading this I hope that you have learnt something new about you device and
thank you for reading, please leave a comment.
Much love
Metui

1 comments:

Mrs Shearing said...

Great that you knew most of the shortcuts already. Sorry for interrupting you with videos. Next time, I will try to give you more time to finish your work.

Post a Comment