Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Technology Reflection: T2W3

WALT: reflect on our experiences in the past.

Today is our last session with Mr Grundy and it was a good session for me because I had finally finished my project which is a box. I was overwhelmed when I had finished because unfortunately I was one of the few who had finished. My friends like Gary and Sene finished and some of the other were close to finishing like Kiko.

My project is for my Mum because she need something to store her things like change, jewelry and stuff like lipstick. It can also be for my Dad because he can use it storing things like his charger and his things like marker and pens. It can be for anyone but when I get it chosing is going to be hard.

The box can also be for decoration for a shelf, so it can be for a lot of thing to be honest but I just haven't decided. I might use it for myself so I can use it for thing like mouth guards, socks and even fidget spinners.

My paper work was the only thing I needed to finished and I think that I finished it to my highest standard. I could tell that Mr Grundy was stressed because of the amount of people he needed to help but this session he only help those who were nearly finish because they would be easier to help.

When the lesson finished we said goodbye and just left to the bass and came back to school. Image result for simple woodworks box

0 comments:

Post a Comment