Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Technology Reflection:T2W5

Today was the final session we had with Miss Ferguson, it was also the most stressful for her because I could tell by her voice and her face. All we did for this session was just add the missing touches to our clocks then we put the clock mechanism in then we finished. 

It took some time for me because I had to paint the front of the back, we also had this weird conversation about the front of the front, the back of the front, the front of the back and the back of the back. After painting the front of the back I had to wait even more because Miss was glueing everything together.

I just play some games with some friends to pass the time until finally it was glued. She put the clock on and then she took a photo of it and me. I am very proud of the effort I put into making this clock and it was challenging at times because I was way behind when the class started painting so i had ton focus and I ended being one of the 5 who finished first. Unfortunately one student didn't even get to take her clock home because she had been away for mor then 5 week including this one.

Thank you for reading this blogpost about technology, Leave a comment if you think my clock looks good (it's the red and blue bull). Much love to you all.
Metui

1 comments:

Post a Comment