Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Cyber Smarts: Map of my History


WALT: create a digital footprint
In this DLO I have created a map of my history over a period of 24 hours on my netbook and these are the apps or websites I have been on. I made this map during cyber smarts and in that time we learnt about our history and that we can never delete it. Demetrius and I took a look at my history and made this map. The start of the map is my Drive and making its way to mail then off to Blogger and Google, sites and Google drawing. The ship was taking me home and all day I played tanki.

I found working with Demetrius challenging because he was mucking around but in the end we finally finished. Thank you so much for reading this cyber smarts blog post, feel free to leave a comment. Much love to you all.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment