Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Maths Reflection: T2W2

Image result for mathsMaths this week was challenging but unfortunately I couldn't finish all of it in time. The questions that I answered were all about multiplication and the first few were quite easy but when I got to the big numbers, that's when I struggled with them. I was working with Sifa and Toma and they were helping me a little but they were mostly talking about other things. One of the questions was 25 x 5 x 52 , it took me time to figure it out but in the end I got there. 



This weeks work was challenging but I still enjoyed them because they made me really think about numbers and it has helped improve my knowledge on times tables. Each big question made me think even harder and I love it when I am challenged by something because it means that i can get better than what I was at before. Overall I am really proud of myself because when I was challenged I got though it and improved. Thank you all for reading this blogpost about my maths work this week, fell free to leave a comment if you know the answer to 25 x 5 x 52.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment