Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

New Zealand's Best Pie

I was scrolling down on Kiwi Kids News and I saw an article about New Zealand's best pie and it's a venison, mushroom, bacon and cheese pie. Just reading this article made my mouth salivate and it is baked by Lee Ing from Fast & Fresh Bakery, his pie beat 5696 other entries to unanimously take out the 2017 NZ Bakels Supreme Award. I hope one day I can get the opportunity to eat this pie and i would unfortunately I would have it for myself and not share. Mr Ing bought the bakery just over a year ago after working there for two years and learning all his skills from the previous owner.

I would definitely work with Mr Ing because he could teach me his ways of creating this pie and if I knew how to I would make it everyday. Click here for the link to the original article so you can read it for yourself. Leave a comment if you must, also thank you all for reading this blogpost from me. Much love to you all. 
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment