Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Rugby Training Reflection

Image result for nehe milner skudderTraining today was a good push to get me ready for the week. to warm ourselves up before training started I played touch with my good friends Sifa, Kiko, Siale, Tevita and Toni. Training started off with a run and then we got into drills like stair case and passing drills, after that we played a game and that when I started to get really tired. The game we played was just like a rugby game but in teams of four, the coach would kick the ball and team one had to chase the ball and the team two had to try there best to prevent team one from scoring a try.

Image result for julian saveaWe played this game for about 30 minutes and when the session was almost finished we played a full on game and it was 7 v 7 and of course my team won. It was a good game because I could see the improvement in my team and I was really happy to see how they have grown over time especially this one boy called Chris. Thank you for reading this blogpost from me Metui, feel free to leave a comment if you have any feedback or feedforward in my writing. Have a good day.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment