Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

5 Interesting facts about Japan

While looking through the endless depths of the internet I came across this webpage and it had some interesting facts about Japan and I would love to have the opportunity to go to Japan because the culture is so interesting and the people there are as kind as a butterfly. The first fact out of the five is Japan is actually made out of 6,852 island, after reading this I immediately shared it with my family and their minds were blown. The others were

  • The Japanese name for Japan is “Nihon” or “Nippon” which means “sun origin”
  • The highest point in Japan in Mount Fuji, which stands at 3,776m (12,388ft)
  • The ancient warriors of Japan were samurai and they were armed with a sharp, curved sword and heavy Armour to protect themselves
The last most interesting fact about japan to me is that Japan is home to many different forms of martial arts. Karate, Judo, Sumo, Ninjutsu, Kendo, Jujitsu and many more. If you agree with me please leave a comment and  hope you all have learnt something new as I have. Much love to you all 
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment