Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

John Key Awarded Australia's top Honor


WALT: Read about something and expand on that subject by sharing how we think and feel about it.

Ex prime minister John Key has received Australia’s top honor. Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turn bull said Sir John had been a great friend to Australia. John Key was knighted in New Zealand in June however he is not the first kiwi to get the award, as three others have been given the honor Sir Geoffrey Palmer, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Sir Brian Talboys, being the others. 

John Key where I live was always hated by some people and I was quite confused why and I was told that he tried to ban the website bebo when it was popular. I think that he was a better Prime Minister then Bill English because Bill English is trying to use Point England Reserve as land to build houses and a lot of people are against him just like me. Overall I think that John Key has really earned this award because of the things he has done for his and our great country. 

Leave a comment if you agree with me and have a great evening. Much love to you all.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment