Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

5 facts about Egypt

Flag of EgyptAs we all know Egypt is a very cool place because of the beliefs and the culture. While I was watching the movie 300 it reminded me about Egypt so I decided to research and here are the things that I found out. If you are like me I would love to go to Egypt because I love to get new experiences and traveling the world is one of my lifetime goals and Egypt is one of the country I would love to go to. The first fact I found was that the most popular sport in Egypt is soccer of football. the other facts were

  • The worlds largest river runs through the boiling country Egypt
  • Egypt is the home to the very famous Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
The most interesting of all is, Mount Catherine is the highest mountain in Egypt, standing 2,629m high (8625 ft) and if you imagine a tall basketball player times 9000. If you are also curious in this country leave a comment if you do and i'll make sure to inform you with some more interesting facts about other cool countries. Much love to you all. 
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment