Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

😭 Last Day Of the Holidays 😭

Today is the last day of our school break and I am very sad because I haven't made the most of it, I have just been saying inside and watching movies all day. The two weeks to me flew by my face and ended but I do have to say that I can't wait to go to school because not do I have something to do I get to talk to my friends and play around with them. In the first week I just played around with my family but in the weekend we went and watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, I don't want to say too much about the movie because I might get a copyright strike but it was a funny movie. 
Image result for School time
The second week has just alright. My grandpa's older brother past away, My family went back to Tonga and My uncle came back from Australia, I guess all I actually done was play basketball with my cousins and brothers. It was a fun holiday but I guess i'm now ready for term 3 and what it brings my way. Please leave a comment if you are also exited for school and much love to you all.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment