Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Speech Reflection:Friendship

My speech is about friendship, here is some of my speech:
Listening is also a good thing to remember, take Sifa for example if you know him you know that when you tell him something there is a 90% chance that he will respond with a three letter word Huh?. Also remember if your friend is going through a hard time, don’t hesitate to help them get back up.
Having friend is a big part of your life because if you're not that close to family at least you have a friend to stay by your side. But having friend can also have a downsides.
This is some of the middle part, when Miss Komor takes photos I will put them up later. Thank you so much for reading this blogpost. I hope you have enjoyed this part of my speech, much love.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment