Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing Reflection


Image result for explanation writingWALT: craft a explanation text on my own.

My writing task for this week is to craft a explanation text independently and in my opinion I am doing great. With the help of my friends I think that I have made a great introduction and first paragraph, here is a sneak peek. (I also learn a lot of things like why I was sent here.


Church has also helped me improve my spiritual life and it has also strengthened my beliefs.)
The most challenging part of making this paragraph was putting it into a sentence.

I knew what I was talking about but I just didn't know how to put into words but with the help of my friend Aumau I got there in the end. I am proud of what I got so far and I know if I stay focused I can make it even better.

My next step is to work on making the rest of my text to pull my audience in so they can really understand why I am explaining this.

Thank you for reading my reflection. Leave a comment about how church improved your life. Much love to you all.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment