Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Auckland could get schools without fields

WALT: reflect on a something that we have done or read.
This article is I have read had surprised me even when I looked at the title. This article is about School's being built without a field and this is shocking because being a boy the school field is the heart and soul of us. Just imagine what you can do on a field, I know right and the Education Minister, Nikki Kaye, announced this change a few days ago. 

This change is only occurring to inter schools and our school is intermediate and primary so if they rip out the field I wonder it would affect our school when we leave. I think the school need to use our fields as much as they can just incase they might actually rip it out.

If this plan gets cancelled it would be a relief.

Please leave a comment if this is shocking and thank you for reading. Much Love.
MetuiImage result for school field

0 comments:

Post a Comment