Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Labour Holiday!!

Image result for barbecueGetting ready for the reunion BBQ I got up and put on any clothes I could find and then me and my family left, when we arrived we saw our cousins weren't there so me and my sibling drove around Mangere picking them up and stopping at the shop get some stuff at the same time. 

After a long wait we finally got to eat and everyone was so happy. My favourite moment of that day was meeting family members I didn't even know and my least favourite was having to wait 2 hours before we could eat. 

Image result for partyWe had alot of pizza, chicken, chips and more. Seeing my parents having fun was probably the funniest thing there because the smiles on their faces were priceless.  After a long day we arrived home and I just fell in bed. 

Thank you for reading my reflection about my Labour Day holiday. Leave a comment on what you did. Much love.
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment