Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Kiwi Can Reflection

Image result for kiwi can latoia
Kiwi Can Refection
WALT: reflect on a moment of a session in the past
Good morning to all you people, I hope you having a good morning because I did.
So today we had a Kiwi Can session.
Our session was about problem solving, and we started to talk about the problems that go around in our neighbourhood. The problem that we talked about was
1. Domestic Violence
2. Gangs
3. Rumors and Fighting
For our energiser we did a game where Mr M put his hands up and we had to guess the number, A FEW MOMENTS LATER we played WHO am I.
After this game we had to make a skit about our subject of choice, so my group chose Domestic Violence. My group was Me, James, Kenneth, Sene, Nite and Sifa.
We just did kids drinking and the dad walking in on them and then start smacking them. After this the neighbour call the police and then the police arrested him and then there is a news reporter told the world about it. After this we we did GKQ in the groups that we did the plays in.
This is all that happened
I hope that you have enjoyed
Please leave a comment
Much Love
Metui

0 comments:

Post a Comment